Metal USB Condenser Recording Microphone, For Laptop, Windows Cardioid Studio Recording, Vocals, Voice Over, YouTube-K669, Fifine
- Plug and play USB Microphone that connects to your computer or laptop directly via USB port(work with Mac and Windows Vista, XP ),recording your music or podcast effortlessly. (◆◆Not compatible with Xbox and Phones◆◆)
- Solid robust designed body with stable tripod stand will come in handy whenever you are making voiceovers or live-streaming for YouTube.
- A recording microphone with dedicated gain volume knob itself for louder output and more sensitive, your voice would be heard crispy and clean when using it in gaming , skyping or voice recording.
- PC microphone powered by USB 5v supply, requires no 48v phantom power supply, easy to set up before voice chat, voice overs or streaming podcast.
- USB microphone with cardioid polar pattern for recording, captures your voice clearly and smoothly when the microphone is pointed towards you.
- [Attention]-If the mic suddenly stops working and doesn’t pick up sound after the most recent windows10 update, please go to settings>privacy>microphone and set it to allows apps to access the microphone. ◆◆please check your output selection when your headphones can not hear anything.
|18.5 x 13 x 6.4 cm
|Equivalent Noise level:
|130Db(at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
1*USB Microphone with 5.9 ft USB Cable
1*Metal Tripod Stand
SO YOUR ITEM IS DELIVERED CORRECTLY AND ON TIME:
Please make sure you use your real Full Name, and correct Shipping/Delivery Address;
Street Number, Street, City, State/Province/Region, Zip/Post Code, Country and Phone.
We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
All Shipping addresses are verified:
If we cannot verify your Shipping Address, your order will be delayed, we will contact you.
1. We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
2. We can not accept the exchange of the personal information or cancelling after your order has been shipped.
3. We can not send your order if you have not written the phone number and post code.